Saturday, April 30, 2011

my note's for my hunn

My love for you, shall never pause,Strong and determined with all our flaws.

It endures and doesn’t judge,Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind, To your outer layer blind.

Surely, opposite of rude, My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you, from the clouds, a perfect view.

Moments, memories, a year gone by, I'm here for you, don't you cry.

My love for you, lives by the truth, Always keeps me, in my youth.

When it sees, our trust and hope, it climbs and conquers any slope.

Hey love, I think of you, On days both dark and sunny.

you bring me joy in every thought, My precious, loving honey! So be my love for all our lives and I'll be your love, too. Each birthday is another chance to say, "I love just you!"

although i cannot be there, you know right from the start, that every wish, i wish for you each come straight from my heart.

i wish that all your dreams come true (amiinn).

have happiness.

i wish your life's adventure is filled eith grand success.

i wish you peace, but not without enthusiasm deep.

as any ocean on this world.

i wish your health you keep.

i make these wishes every day. every night. and the tear falls ito my heart.

with prayers sent above, but your special days i speak them loud with love with my heart..

Happy birth day honey...

love you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment